Monday, February 14, 2011

Teaching Sched

Heya lovelies!

I have finally gotten my sh*t together from the madness of my sister's wedding.  I think I came back traumatized from all the madness of the wedding.  I can know post, do homeworks and work on my classes peacefully.

My teaching schedule has not changed, but I thought I would post again-

Monday I'm at Viva all day- 10:30, 12:15 and 7:15
Wednesday I'm at quick fitness at 7:00 am, 7 pm at Guilded Studios (email me if you'd like to attend)
Thursday at Sangha Yoga Shala
Friday at Quick Fitness- 7:00 pm
Saturday Viva Vinyasa at 12:15
Sunday at 10:00 am Quick Fitness.

I am no longer teaching the 7:00 am on Mondays at Quick Fitness.

ALSO, I will be teaching at Lululemon this Saturday morning!  Please join me in Union Square bright and early, 8:45 am :)

Hope everyone has an amazing Valentines Day!

xoxoxoxo

Patricia 

No comments:

Post a Comment