Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Twitter, Facebook, Blogging




I am not much of a fan of Twitter, and as you can tell by all my posts, I am also not much of a blogger.  There is just too much information being thrown out there is all times and I get overwhelmed.  I am an avid Facebooker though, so if you really want to keep up with my Yoga adventures, feel free to add me as a friend. 

This week I am keeping things cool by working on our hips and psoas openers.  For those beginners out there, I am subbing for the amazing Maria Cutrona at Go Yoga tomorrow, and teaching at Sangha Yoga Shala at 12:00 pm.  Come chill out! 

It's been a pain in the as* trying to make it out to Long Beach with all the weddings and things going on during the weekends.  This weekend I am not sure if I can make it either.  I need some beach time desperately!  I hope to make it out there next week along with my lil' surfboard.   Check out our page on Facebook for updates and for schedules.  

Hugs to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment