Tuesday, July 19, 2011

South of the Border

Hi All,

I am in Venezuela right now feeling the calm after the wedding-storm of my sister's wedding.  It's been wonderful to be with family, catch up with cousins, be near nature.  I find it hard to practice yoga when I am away, so I have been catching up on Dharma, including on some amazing Dharma from Lama Kelly Morris while at Wonderlust and also Lama Christie McNally from a recent retreat.  There's nothing better than getting some of these teachiings and then applying them onto those whose push our buttons the most (mom and sisters for me).

I return to my regular scheduled classes next week at Pablo Fitness (Monday) Quick Fitness (Wednesday, Friday and Sunday) Sangha Yoga Shala (Monday and Thursday) and Go Yoga (Tuesday).

Have a wonderful week!  And rather than before thinking about how you can make your day better, think about how you can improve someone elses (borrowed from pretty Kat Colla).

Big hugs to all!

Patricia

No comments:

Post a Comment