Friday, March 18, 2011

Long time!

Has it really been 3 weeks since I posted here?  Time flies when you're having fun.

It is the end of the Conquering Lion Teacher Training.  I have learned so much and the requirements are piling up.  We have so much homework and practice to do.  In addition to learning, I have a new community, or Sangha, which I can count on and feel connected to. I also started school, back at Hunter, so that's been fun as well.

My schedule has been the same-
Mondays at Viva Vinyasa 3 times (10:30 am, 12:15 and 7:15 pm)
Wednesday at 7:00 am at Quick Fitness
Thursday at noon at Sangha Yoga Shala
Friday 7:00 pm at Quick Fitness
Saturday at 12:15 at Viva Vinyasa
Sunday at 11:00 am (new time) at Quick Fitness.

Quick Fitness is finally expanding!  If you live in Williamsburg and have not been to Quick Fitness, you're really missing out.  It is the best neighborhood gym I've ever been to.  I am excited to see the gym expand, and with the expansion, I will be teaching more.  So you should see me more.  In the works:  a beginner's class and boot camp and cool down class.  Lots of things in the works!

No comments:

Post a Comment