Saturday, March 26, 2011

Some class amendments

Due to the finals at Conquering Lion, I am taking Sunday off from teaching at Quick Fitness.  Kat Colla will cover for me.  Kat has recently started the Conquering Lion Teacher Training.  She is pure love.

I am nervous about this weekend, but I have been studying a lot!  Some of the things I've memorized include:

- 8 limbs of yoga (yamas, niyamas, pranayama, asana, pratyahara, dharana, dhyana, samadhi)
- Yamas and Niyamas
-  The map of the subtle body
- 6 Buddhist perfections
- The breakdown of the Conquering Lion Yoga style
- The definition of Conquering Lion Yoga
- The two Truths
- The Mahamudra
- The Bandhas
- The Chakras
- The lineage

That's just some of the things we covered in the training.  It's been amazing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment