Tuesday, February 28, 2012

When you get too busy

School has reached that point that requires my full attention. I now cram to plan my classes, privates and to write good and clear papers.

I would love to be that person that sleeps early, meditates every day, teaches, plans, and has time for it all. but I have a life and like many, try to balance it all.

I find that the key to balance is saying no. I say no to commitments that may overwhelm me, traveling to far or are too long. It's not being selfish, it's the opposite. If i go somewhere and have something pressing, i cant be present. I'd rather cancel any meeting or commitment instead of being stressed and not there.

The same goes for the mat, saying no to that pose that gives you some stress is good for you! You can always take up the challenge another day.

Give your all to a little rather than a little to all you can.

Love,

P

No comments:

Post a Comment