Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Bali Retreat



When I was in Bali this past summer I met a lovely Italian couple.  They had been in Bali for about 6 years and wanted to make it their permanent home.  I do not blame them!  They mentioned that they are opening a little hotel with a spa a few blocks away from the one of the best surfing beaches in the world- Uluwatu. I immediately thought of doing a yoga retreat, what a dream it would be to have it there!  Bali is gorgeous and they were amazing.  So I've kept in touch with hopes of doing a retreat there sometime next year.

The retreat in many ways will be like other yoga retreats, incorporate yoga every day, healthy meals and have the amazing experience of visiting this unique island.   But I want to make it affordable.  The need to spend so much money on yoga retreats is beyond me.

My BF and one of my fave yoginis Joanna Benevides and I have talked about this retreat before and I really hope we do it.  She is a fantastic and experienced teacher. I cannot think of a better person to do this retreat with.

We will see what happens!

No comments:

Post a Comment