Monday, September 6, 2010

Forever Summer

Summer 2010, I will miss you


Once again, my life revolves around the school year.  As the summer comes to an end, I can feel the butterflies I used to get when I was little; my mind filled with shopping for uniforms and new backpacks, looking forward to seeing my friends.  Now, 20-something years later,  I feel the butterflies from the anticipation of college, yoga trainings, creative projects, sibbling's weddings, etc, etc.

In between Hunter College (art, art and more art) and the Conquering Lion yoga teacher training program,  I will also work with my good friend Xavi on his next film, the follow up to The Strangers Land, a visually poetic film he directed (check out the trailer at http://www.thestrangersland.com/).   I am also thrilled to be part of Bent on Learning, a not-for-profit yoga program for kids around the New York City area.  I am the maid of honor in my sister's two weddings, February in Miami and June in Venezuela.  Oh, and this new blog too, thanks to the suggestion of Octavia.  A year full of good stuff!

My weekly teaching schedule is below and apologize in advance for this shameless self-advertisement.

Monday:  Quick Fitness at 7:00 am- Energetic Vinyasa flow
Tuesday:  Sangha Yoga Shala at 7:00 am- Vinyasa Yoga
Wednesday: Quick Fitness at 7:00 am- Energetic Vinyasa flow
Thursday: Sangha Yoga Shala at 7:00 am- Vinyasa Yoga
Saturday:  Sangha Yoga Shala at noon (intermediate/advanced class)
Sunday:  Quick Fitness at 10:00 am

I also teach at Crunch but have not gotten a confirmed schedule yet.  I will do more shameless self advertising when I know more.

Happy Labor Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment