Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thank you awards

I am thankful for so much, including:

- My 10 year-old nephew's random phone calls to let me know what's up with him (per his words)
- For chupe (the best venezuelan soup in the planet) is sold a mere three blocks away from me.  Venezuela in a spoon.  
- For soup, overall
- For all the people that write blogs about yoga, surfing and bad art, for I spend a good hour a day or two not doing things I'm supposed to do and I just read them. 
- for good art blogs too, like this one
- For my students for they are really my teachers. 
- My beautiful dharma teachers Lama Kelly Morris and Lama Kimberly
- My favorite yoga pose of all time, Scorpion.  All the time I spent making this pose perfect, to find that yoga is a million times more than just touching your head with your toes while upside down.  If it wasn't for my need to perfect this pose, I probably would not be where I am. 
- For Phillipe Parreno
- 20 minutes or more meditation sessions  
- My ridiculously optimistic attitude
- For being able to nap every day
-  CUNY tuition
- The ocean, even the Northeast coast, green and all.   
- My sister choosing a wearable maid of honor dress for me to wear to her wedding
- Clever Facebook updates

Am I missing anything? 







No comments:

Post a Comment