Monday, November 29, 2010

This week, getting it all together

Hiya dear yoga peeps,

I finally learned how to use Garage Band for the purpose of recording my classes. This past Sunday, I  recorded my class, then took it and critiqued it all as part of my CLTT homework.  I was stoked to break a sweat and I actually enjoyed the flow of the class but did notice that I talk a lot and say bad jokes throughout class.  Overall, I am myself.  

Thus, there's always room for improvement.   The bad jokes will never stop (sadly for you) but my flow WILL get harder.  You've been warned!   And if anyone ever has comments or suggestions, I would love to hear them!  Please email me at yogawithpatricia@gmail.com

This week I teach on Wednesday 7:00 am at QF, Thursday noon at Sangha Yoga Shala (Community class), Friday 7:00 pm at QF and on Sunday at QF at 10:00 am.   

Hugs to all  of you for you are all my teachers.

Patricia


  
  Of course I thought this was hilarious, I can't help it.  Regardless of my tendency to laugh at everything,  it was very informative, its all about the mula bandha!  



No comments:

Post a Comment