Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Changes in schedule

This rainy weather makes me want to live in a yoga studio.  It's only Tuesday and I've gotten 3 yoga classes in..  Trying to stay calm as the semester in school heats up.

Sooo, if you're planning on catching me this week, my focus is to bring lightness to every pose.  My inspiration comes from my upcoming weekend with Lama Kelly Morris and the Conquering Lion training in which we will be studying anatomy for asana.  The goal is to separate completely from the asana and letting the asana take you to the next level.  I'm in! 

  • Tomorrow I'm at Quick Fitness bright and early for the 7:00 am 
  • I am subbing on Thursday at noon at Sangha Yoga Shala
  • I will not be teaching the core-fusion yoga on Friday at QF.  The awesome Catherine Helleux will sub. 
  • Saturday I am at Sangha Yoga Shala at noon.  Please note that this class will be moved to 10:30 am come Saturday October 16 and it is for intermediate-advanced students. 
  • Sunday at 10:00 am at QF. 
My Crunch schedule is still pending. 

My playlist this week is mellow since I am taking it up a notch on the asana practice side in order to continue with the detox plan.  I've got some Beach House, I just got the new Interpol and ending with some beautiful Krishna Das chants.  Yum yum! 

See you on the mat! 

Patricia 

No comments:

Post a Comment