Monday, October 18, 2010

Learning Sanskrit Yo

I spent the whole weekend learning Sanskrit.  I actually spend an average of 50 hours per week either in class, doing homework or doing research, which is all good because I then get to share my knowledge with peeps either in my yoga classes or in school.
Here's a pic of me nerding it out, in true form.



As of my teaching schedule this week:

Monday, 7 am at Quick Fitness/ 8:30 pm Hot Yoga at Crunch Union Square, subbing for Ambyr
Wednesday, 7 am at Quick Fitness
Thursday, community class at Sangha Yoga Shala
Friday, core fusion yoga at 7 pm at Quick Fitness
Sunday at 10 am

I have been doing homework since I came out of class at 11:00 am and have not been able to come up with a theme for this week.  I am thinking Half moon with bow (as I did in my morning class today).  Will post later.

Hugs to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment