Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Day 1- Yoga and Meditation Challenge

Classes:  
Jivamukti at 3:00 pm with Jessica,  I practiced alone at the gym for 45 minutes.


Meditation: 
Only for 15 minutes on my own, 5 minutes in Jessica's class.  Total of 20 minutes.  


Observations: 
I am sore! but in a good way.  My shoulders and hamstrings.  

Jessica kicks ass.  Her instruction is so clear, I never get confused.  She is also very good at keeping her breath count nice and even and she is so lovely.

I have been practicing handstand almost every day for months.  I don't always stay up, but yesterday I stayed up for about 15 seconds!

I need to work on meditation, way more than yoga.  I should quit drinking coffee in the morning for it is almost impossible to meditate with caffeine.  I may try a guided meditation at The Three Jewels and also some online guided meditations tonight.

Today:
Jivamulti at 4:00 pm and  Lisa Jacobson's class at The 3 Jewels, 6:00 pm.  Let's see if I am able to move tomorrow.
Deep down, I'm loving this adjustment.  Alyssa is amazing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment