Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Summer Yoga Retreat, continued

My little sis and her boyfriend just returned from a vacation in Panama.  She loved it and said I'd probably love it too. And since I've been looking for a place to go spend the summer, I started to research Panama.  Panama looks so beautiful!    So in addition of spending June and July there, I am now thinking of doing a yoga retreat there (in addition to the Italian retreat).  I've gotten in touch with the owners of that hotel and they seem really open to it.  If the price is right, then its on.

I am excited, for by the time of the retreat, I will (hopefully) be certified to teach Conquering Lion Yoga.  May be some of my lovely classmates will come with and teach as well.   I may also teach surfing, or bring along someone that can teach surfing full time, we'll see.

P.S.  I am teaching tomorrow at Crunch in Park Slope 6:30 class and permanently have the Friday 10:00 am at Viva Vinyasa in midtown.  This is all in addition to my other classes at Quick Fitness, Viva and Sangha Yoga Shala.  Hope to see you!

No comments:

Post a Comment