Friday, December 24, 2010

Nochebuena

Back home in Venezuela, tonight is the night we celebrate Christmas.  We cook all day, we hang out with family, and open our gifts at midnight.  This year I traded the tropics and have stayed put in New York City, something I've not done in about 10 years.  I plan on having dinner at my mentor's house and tomorrow will be crashing Christmas breakfasts around Williamsburg with peeps that also stayed behind..

Check your local studio for amended schedules.  As for my teaching schedule, Friday morning class at Viva Vinyasa is cancelled for the next two weeks, Quick Fitness on Friday at 7:00 pm is also cancelled for the next two weeks.  I am teaching all over next week and subbing for good friends that are out of town.  I will post my schedule on Sunday.

Wishing you all a happy holiday season! xoxoxoxoxinfinity

No comments:

Post a Comment